The Lobster Roll from Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP

September 7, 2012

 

I've become a huge fan of the lobster roll this summer.  One of our nearby restaurants, Boondocks, in Red Bank, NJ gets credit for turning me onto them.  I don't really like mayo, but I gave it a try anyway because I LOVE lobster, and it was delicious- I can't get enough of it.

Soooo... When I saw a recipe come through in my own e-mail box, I thought I must share it.  Gwyneth Paltrow started her own blog/website in 2008 called GOOP where every week she "reports" on a different category (make, go, get, do, be, see).  This week not only does she "make" a lobster roll, french fries and martinis with a little help from her friends, but she reports on where to get great lobster rolls in various cities if you don't have the time or the energy to make your own.

Go to:   http://goop.com/journal/make/191/the-lobster-roll

If you have trouble with the link, type in goop.com and under recipes search for the lobster roll.

You can also subscribe to GOOP to get her weekly postings. And subscribe to Foodie Favorites as well at http://foodiefavorites.blogspot.com

Enjoy and Bon Appetit!

No comments: